200 West Oak Street
3 bed · 2 bath · 2,678 SF
Own a piece of Marfa history with this spacious adobe. Originally built in 1899 and lovingly restored in 2006 to create a wide open space, this house was built by the Crosson ranchers as the in town house where they would come to load cattle on the railroad. In 1924 it became one of the first hospitals in Presidio county until 1944 when it became a private residence. The foundation was replaced with reinforced concrete and rebar during the remodel, new windows doors and updated bath & kitchen.